PARK AVENUE APPRAISALS
Often, a Certified Real Estate Appraisal is needed for Medicaid Asset Reporting
Our Appraisal Reports Are Accepted by Medicaid
A Medicaid applicant in some case will need to show proof of asset values which may include real estate.
To get approved for Medicaid you'll need to provide proof of the value of the applicant's real estate assets.
- An official appraisal from a New York State Certified Real Estate Appraiser is the only proof Medicaid will accept of the property's value.
Park Avenue Appraisals provides real estate appraisals for Medicaid-related asset reporting as a regular part of its business.
Get an Appraisal for Medicaid You Can Rely On
- Our appraisal staff are all New York State Certified Real Estate Appraisers.
- Our appraisal reports meet all Medicaid reporting standards and requirements.
- All of our appraisers have a minimum of 10 years' experience.
Speak to an Appraiser Now
Give us a call to...
Speak with an appraiser.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Get a fee quote.
- Schedule an appointment for an appraisal.
Call Us Today: (888) 843-4141